The Empress Online

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things I miss about my old office:

  • The people. Every single one of my old co-workers was smart, talented, NICE and had a kickass sense of humour.
  • Location. Which in turn leads to the next two points:
  • The most overwhelmingly wonderful variety of lunch options.
  • The central location that made it easy to run all sorts of errands during my break (jewellery repair, grocery shopping, gift shopping, shoe repair, mail, etc....)
  • Lunches with friends.
  • Lunches with Ian.

And.... That's it. Well, there's the whole not-having-to-get-up-at-5:30-in-the-morning bit, too. But thankfully this shift will be over in a week or so, so that ought to be a moot point soon enough. Well... not really soon enough, I guess. But that goes without saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home